Thursday, March 14, 2013

In the beginning, there was chaos...

I get it.  There are a million mommy blogs out there.  Some are serious, some are hilarious (I'm looking at you, PIWTPITT).  Me?  I'm just a neurotic fumbling my way through it all.  I'm pretty sure I'm not alone here.

I've attempted blogs before... and have failed miserably!  It's not that I don't have the desire or ability.. it's just that I never seem to have the time to slap all of this down "on paper", if you will.  I'll do my best, but I fully expect to have gaps and lulls.  Just blame the kids. =o)

Where to begin...

I have two children at home and one with God.  My nine year old daughter is amazing.  Shy and sweet with a quick temper, sometimes. She is at that frustrating and infuriating-to-her age where she isn't quite a little girl anymore, but not exactly a pre-teen.  Oh, hormones.  How we love ya.  We are home schooling her, which has been quite an experience in itself.

We shall refer to her a Pixie here.

Our son, Monkey, is 15 months old... and he lives up to the Monkey nickname.  Silly and cheeky with no fear, this boy is going to have me running, for sure!  I am constantly trying to decide how to effectively bubble wrap him.  So far, no real solutions have popped up there... so, I am always on my toes.

I'm sure as we go, there will be a lot more to throw in here.  Unfortunately, time is short for things like this when the munchkins are up and moving.  In any case, hey!  How ya doin'?  Nice to meet ya!

Neurotically yours,
D

(Edited because... maybe it DID look like a penis.  You know who you are. lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment